Sarah's Competition Bikini Workout - Push, Pull and Legs Routine
- From beginners to experienced gym-goers, Push, Pull and Legs is a simple, but very effective training split for anyone interested in building muscle across their entire body.
- Push workouts take care of chest, shoulders and triceps, while pull workouts look after back and biceps.
- The leg portions of the program include quads, hamstrings and calves.
- I used this type of workout to prepare for my first fitness competition.
- Includes detailed instructions on how to split up the weight sessions throughout the week.
- Plus, detailed video tutorials available on sarahlucerofitness.com